Marketing Intern (Driver Marketing)
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The intern will report into the Driver Marketing team, working to help us better understand the communication preferences of our driver population. The goal is to research this topic and then build and customize our communications strategy accordingly.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work with the driver marketing team to research and develop acquisition and retention strategies using content marketing.
- Develop and compile a content marketing playbook outlining best practices and a plan for content creation and communication to our audience.
- Present your findings and strategy to the wider team to obtain feedback and buy in
- Work with the driver marketing and operations teams to execute that strategy
You Should Have
- Current student with emphasis on marketing, communications or similar field
- Dual minded - strong on both the analytic and creative fronts
- Ability to work collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interest in developing communications strategies to improve audience perceptions and drive business results
- Experience with any CRM/marketing automation system is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.