Marketing Innovation Intern
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Marketing Innovation Intern: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. Over the past 3 years we have developed a strong business across multiple channels (E-Commerce, Wholesale, and Retail). In 2018, RXBAR will continue its explosive growth by launching exciting new flavors across both the RXBAR and RXBAR Kids product lines and expanding into a new category.
We are looking for a Marketing Innovation Intern to support key marketing initiatives across new products. This person will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with the Sales, Supply Chain, and the broader Marketing team to support key initiatives driving innovation launch and ongoing success. The ideal candidate is passionate, proactive, and looking to grow from a unique opportunity at an exciting, fast-paced and innovative company. This person should be eager to learn and capable of flawless execution, critical analysis and strategic thinking.
*Must be available to work up to 40 hours from June 4, 2018-August 3, 2018
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Marketing Associate to plan and execute direct consumer sampling initiatives for year one and year two innovation across multiple product lines and consumer targets including planning, execution and fulfillment
- Support upcoming innovation launches by collaborating with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams to create and distribute brand assets and collateral
- Analyze competitive landscape to identify key learnings to facilitate success of pipeline innovation including product, packaging, communication and activation
- Gather consumer feedback on recent product launches and create recap by partnering with Customer Service, Field Marketing and Social Media teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- Enrolled in College and pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Interest in pursuing a career in marketing or related field
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a bias for action and execution
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while effectively managing time to ensure high-quality execution across multiple projects at once
- Genuine interest and passion in marketing, both end-consumer and retailer
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to excel and grow from internship experience
Total Rewards Package: Competitive pay, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.