IT SUPPORT ANALYST INTERN
How You Can Make an Impact
Geneva Trading USA is seeking an IT Support Analyst Intern for our Chicago, IL location. The ideal candidate is a student enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in an IT related field. Experience working with computers, software, and any scripting or programming skills is very helpful.
The hours will be flexible based on the student’s schedule, but ideally 15+ hours between the hours of 6:30 AM-5:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
This internship is paid hourly and will start with a 12-week commitment, but will have the potential to be continued, as well as the possibility of becoming a full-time opportunity upon graduation.
Geneva Trading is continuing to grow as an organization and is always improving and developing new tools and technology to remain competitive in the trading industry.
What You'll Need
- Currently enrolled or recent graduates of a Bachelor’s or Master’s program focused on an IT related field
- Prior troubleshooting experience is ideal
- Must be able to identify, repair and replace hardware on a workstation
- Experience installing, removing, and modifying applications on Windows workstations
- Experience building out a computer is a plus
- Experience working with Windows and Linux is highly preferred
- Experience with scripting and programming languages is highly preferred
- Experience with computer networks and concepts
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re ambitious and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Compensation Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as on-site seminars, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Wellness Programs. We believe that balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.