“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in engaging events such as: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated experience with organization and effective time management
- Experience with developing and delivering presentations
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to combine data and qualitative information as well as external research to produce relevant insights and considerations
- Critical thinking, deductive reasoning and the ability to project plan
- Data analysis capability & advanced skills in excel
We’d love to see:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management, or Business Administration.
- At least a Junior in a college or university
Impact you’ll make:
- Drive, execute and support key elements of the Transunion people plan to the business.
- Provide meaningful insight to leaders around people metrics to make informed decisions.
- Lead and execute focus groups with associates in support of engagement planning activities to understand what is working, what we can improve, and new ideas we can deploy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.