HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN
What You’ll Do:
We are excited about adding an ambitious, outgoing, and super organized Human Resources Intern to our team. The ideal candidate will be an upcoming or recent grad, with a passion for people and process. We are open to part time or full time candidates and are looking for someone who wants to develop their skills in a fast paced, high growth organization.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Provide administrative support to HR team
- Excited about organizing and prioritizing
- Talent Acquisition (job posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling, candidate communication)
- Collaborating with HR team in development and execution of HR/TA initiatives
- New hire onboarding
- High energy, enthusiastic personality
- College Senior or recent grad with a passion for a career in Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition
- Previous HR/TA experience preferred
- Possess keen attention to detail, especially in written communication
- Warm, friendly personality and strong communication skills
- Must communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates and business contacts, whether in person, over the phone or in writing.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple initiatives.
- Basic awareness of federal and state employment law
LotLinx is the leading /AI/-powered marketing technology company in the automotive industry. LotLinx’s proprietary VIN-Specific™ Automotive /AI/ platform helps vehicle sellers analyze shopper data and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to identify and score in-market car shoppers based on online activity, search behavior, and other predictive information. LotLinx then enables automotive retailers to execute omni-channel digital campaigns that target high purchase intent shoppers and delivers them directly to vehicle detail landing pages.