Customer Success Intern
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing & technology leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented Customer Success Intern with a passion for learning cutting edge marketing techniques to join our Customer Success team. The top candidate will possess strong project management and communication skills, knowledge of marketing principles, and a proven track record getting accurate results in a team environment. The Customer Success Intern will set up and execute cutting edge mobile marketing programs and gain hands-on experience with a market leader. The top candidate must be able to commit 15-20 hours a week. This position is located downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Execute mobile marketing campaign set-up, programming, monitoring and reporting.
- Provide event marketing support by contributing to the planning and development of client sponsorship events including sporting, concert and other entertainment marketing events.
- Coordinate internal communication on client specific marketing campaign details, status and next steps.
- Implement client changes on the fly with a quick turnaround for approval.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ideal for college students or recent graduates looking for hands on experience to build mobile marketing expertise
- Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.