Customer Success Intern
Label Insight is the industry leader in powering product attribute-driven growth across the consumer-packaged goods ecosystem. Our patented technology harnesses data science and machine learning to create best-in-class product attribute data with more than 22,000 high-order attributes per product.
Covering more than 80 percent of top selling food, pet, and personal care items in the U.S., Label Insight enables companies to unlock new growth opportunities and power digital innovation across our business while empowering consumers to make more informed purchasing decisions with better product transparency.
With locations in Chicago and St. Louis, we support industry leading clients including Unilever, ConAgra, Pepsi, Walmart, Target, Albertsons, Petco, Meijer, Dole and numerous other CPG brands and retailers.
About the role:
The role of this intern includes responsibilities across the Customer Success team, including Customer Management, Onboarding, and Support. This is an opportunity to learn more about how we support customers after the sale at different phases of Implementation and Support. Applicants should be detail oriented, eager to learn, willing to work hard, resourceful and a team player. This internship program is best fit for students with a major or concentration in Business, Marketing, Communication, Entrepreneurship, Project Management, or Analytics entering their junior or senior year in college, as well as recent college graduates.
- Create and organize training documentation
- Report and analytic dashboard creation and maintenance
- Process analysis and diagramming
- Answer customer inquiries, create customer facing insights
- Create support ticket analytics
- Create online help documentation and guided tutorials
- Entering junior or senior year of college OR is a recent college graduate.
- Comfortable navigating computer programs, preferably with some experience in data analysis and/or management utilizing programs such as Excel, SQL or other software.
- Familiarity with Google suite of products
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Hard worker and willing to be flexible with tasks
At the end of this internship you will have:
- Gained experience working in a unique startup company environment with an emphasis on collaboration.
- Constructed and completed projects as they relate to the company’s goals, targets, and initiatives. You’ll have gained a deep understanding of how to develop and report project progress and completion through target driven performance measurements.
- Learned about customer support methods and platforms such as Zendesk, Pendo, and Salesforce
- Transparency: We share information freely and concisely as a team
- Collaboration: We respect diversity and work toward the solution together
- Iteration and Innovation: We speak up early, are honest about our limits, and leverage failure as an asset
- Intellectual Honesty and Humility: We encourage open debate and favor the best ideas
- Accountability: We own the successes and failures of our team
- Quality Driven: We hold our work to the highest standards and embrace problems as opportunities