Cloud Services Internship
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company first hand. iManage will provide a structured 10-week paid internship program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, iManage U is set to kick of Monday, June 10th and wrap up Friday, August 16th.
Goals of the Program:
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- MENTORSHIP: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- NETWORKING: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- GUEST SPEAKERS: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- GIVE BACK: Make a difference locally by volunteering in the community
- FUN: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
What Can You Expect?
The Cloud Services team is responsible for the day to day iManage Cloud Customer Portfolio deployment planning, management and overall Cloud customer satisfaction and referenceability. Our team ensures the onboarding success of our cloud customers.
As an intern, you have an opportunity to come and work directly within our global team to support our cloud customers. We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about technology and have stellar communication skills. You’ll be working very closely with some of our Cloud Services Managers as well as our Cloud Support team in our Chicago office.
- Sending out communications to cloud customers regarding iManage product updates, as well as scheduling and entering data within Excel and Salesforce CRM
- Following up and supporting Zendesk ticketing system on client issues
- Help the team to create documentation and help to clean-up already existing documentation
- Use a Wiki to create product information pages for our customers to highlight everything about our cloud products
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for students who are hungry to learn and passionate about technology. You enjoy working within a collaborative team and take ownership on meaningful projects that will impact our over one million users. To break it down more, see below:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s in Business, Business Administration, Information Management, Computer Science or other technology related field
- Self-starter and able to manage competing priorities
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Be flexible and able to coordinate with geographic team around the world
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.