Client Success Intern
Company: PowerReviewsPosition: Client Success Operations InternLocation: Chicago, IL
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to collect and display ratings and reviews on 5,000 websites. Ratings and reviews are an essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store: they drive relevant traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. The PowerReviews Network is the largest in the industry, reaching 2,500 retailers and more than 700 million in-market shoppers every month, giving retailers and brands the power to reach shoppers wherever they are.
Job Description: In your role as Client Success Operations Intern, you will assist the program manager with reporting, data analysis, and other tasks, aimed at developing your practical business acumen and project management and analytics skills.
- Work with CS Program Manager to identify and correct data issues within the Salesforce application to expand practical application of existing data/analytics skills
- Create documentation for important department processes to gain a better insight into operations practices
- Support managers with communication, reporting, analytics, for multiple internal projects, in order to familiarize yourself with Project Management process/needs
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Major in business, analytics - other majors will be considered provided there is a demonstrated competency in the below skill sets
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self-starter, with the ability to manage multiple tasks/responsibilities effectively
- Open minded, with a strong desire to learn and grow professionally
- Interest in data, project management, operations, or similar