Matterport is a 3D immersive media SaaS company that makes it easy for anyone to quickly and inexpensively create a digital 3D model of any physical space. Our 3D immersive media platform is used across many industries to improve how people make decisions about properties. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital models of over 1.5 million properties so far!
Starting with residential real estate, where 8% of all homes sold in the US last year had a Matterport 3D tour, the company has changed how people experience physical spaces. Our product offering is selling exponentially in new markets like apartment and vacation rentals, hotels, event venues, insurance, retail environments, as well as architecture, engineering, and construction.
We have an end-to-end system for crafting, experiencing, and changing cloud-based immersive 3D models of real spaces. Our product suite improves the way people experience and visualize physical spaces making it incredibly fun and practical for users to move through real world spaces as if they were there.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
Matterport is seeking a marketing intern to join our global sales and marketing teams for the summer. We’re looking for an individual who is eager to be a part of a rapidly growing program with an immersive 3D and reality capture company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning, strong organization skills, excellent time management, and a creative mindset.
- Work directly with the Channel Manager and Sales Operations team to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of projects
- Assist in the implementation and execution of traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Consolidate market relevant data and analytics to help update the current channel portal with relevant content for our Value Added Resellers
- Collaborate with Product and Sales Managers to ensure accurate data reporting
- Contribute to the design of a digital marketing hub for self-service content and sales materials
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a Business or Marketing related major
- Proficiency in Adobe (Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 and a letter of recommendation
- Start Date- ~June 1st
- 10-week program
- Available to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
- After the completion of the 10-week internship, there will be a required presentation reviewing the final project to the executive board and Global Channel Manager
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.