Business Analyst Intern
We are looking for motivated and creative individuals who are not afraid to dive into several different areas of the business and think of new ways to do things better, for the business, for our clients, and for our employees. As an intern, you will interface with all areas of the business and work with the Delivery & Support team to identify and contribute to solving the complex business problems we face in the marketplace.
Our ideal candidate has a zest for learning, likes working across teams, is a good listener and moderator, and is passionate about exploring different possibilities to find the best solution for everyone. Candidates who are interested in a technology career and desire a robust business operations and project management experience are encouraged to apply.
What You Will Learn:
- How to use Salesforce business management tools including CRM and Financial Force
- The fundamentals of project management including project planning, how to interact with clients effectively, tracking and managing project teams, measuring and reporting progress towards goals
- How to gather and analyze business requirements
- How to work with your team to develop and deliver technical solution
- Build skills in an industry-changing technology and pursue a valued technical certification
- Use Salesforce Business Management Tools
- Learn Project Management Fundamentals
- Analyze Business Requirements
- Develop and Deliver Technical Solutions
- Develop Industry Knowledge and Certification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and high levels of personal accountability
- Creativity and aptitude to learn
- Ability to handle ambiguity with a positive attitude
- Technically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
- Coursework in Business, Technology, and / or Communications preferred
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.