Brand Partnerships Intern - T-Mobile
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
Bring your passion, your ideas and your potential.
Are you ready for a challenge that will give you real-world experience working on leading brands and breakthrough campaigns? Working here means rolling up your sleeves and disrupting the status quo with a team that has your back every step of the way.
Assist the Brand Partnerships team in order to gain a general understanding and required skills to work in a real-life Marketing work environment. This individual will support the Brand Partnerships team in day-to-day project tasks, including client assignments, category and brand research, lead gen research, partnership ideation, and internal communication.
- Client Projects– Assist the Brand Partnerships team to deliver innovative breakthrough partnerships across the agency clients- T-Mobile, McDonald’s USA, McDonald’s Canada. Support Brand Partnerships team with category and brand deep dives, partner lead gen and outreach, creation of partner pitch materials, assessment of partner proposals (inbound/ outbound). Collaborate with brand partnership and creative teams on brainstorming and ideation sessions for partnership proposals.Shadow and attend meetings with major key brands, agencies and partners for relevant client projects. Maintain brand partnership database and reporting.
- Brand Social Analysis- collaborate with analytics team to identify social and engagement impact of brand partnerships on key client projects.
- Brand Partnership Trend Analysis – Research and track industry news and trends associated with global brand partnerships. Report on innovation and identify opportunities related to active clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
Critical skills for success in Brand Partnerships includes:
- Marketing related major preferred, or if you just have a strong passion and knowledge of marketing, we are OK with that too!
- Understanding and active interest in digital and mobile marketing
- Curiosity of current social trends, events and influencers
- Social media savvy- Facebook, SnapChat, Instagram, Twitter
- Creativity and willingness to contribute to ideation process
- Teamwork along with self-management skills
- Collaboration with cross-agency teams
- Communication skills including providing thorough meeting conference notes
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.