“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Programming skills in Java, Python, C, C#, C++.
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills .
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organization and ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
We’d love to see:
- Basic understanding of Linux based systems
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent area of study
Impact you’ll make:
- Conduct data research and analyze patterns
- Create tools using Ab Initio Software
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.