Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Earn up to $15 per hour based on experience
LotLinx is seeking an Analytics Intern to work with our Agency Development team. The ideal candidate will be an upcoming or recent graduate and reside in the Greater Chicago Area..
This intern should be prepared to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced team environment with the Agency Development Team, Marketing, Product/Tech, and the Enrollment/Launch Teams.
- Create Digital Marketing Reports:Utilize Google Analytics and internal reporting platforms to create recurring reports for our clients
- Data Analysis:Assist in promoting client satisfaction, retention and growth by investigating and communicating daily trends in reporting
- Client Services:Work closely with the Agency Development Team to develop innovative reporting and marketing materials that will aid in presenting the value of LotLinx and support unique needs of our agency partners
- Administrative Support:Complete individual projects set forth by Strategy Consultants
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to research, interpret, and organize large amounts of information with impressive attention to detail
- Adept at seeking key trends and conclusions from data to tell a compelling story and show the value of LotLinx
- Must be able to multitask, troubleshoot, and problem-solve independently with confidence and ease
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office- Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (Knowledge of Google Drive is a plus)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Digital Marketing agencies, and the automotive industry is preferred
- Should be a senior year college student, bachelor degree graduate/recent graduate, or equivalent
- Experience with additional data analytics software programs is a plus
Communications, Data/Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Software Development, Information Technology
This position is temporary – however, LotLinx always has openings. Based on the intern’s performance, this position can lead to permanent employment (which will include benefits) or long-term contracting.
LotLinx is the leading /AI/-powered marketing technology company in the automotive industry. LotLinx’s proprietary VIN-Specific™ Automotive /AI/ platform helps vehicle sellers analyze shopper data and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to identify and score in-market car shoppers based on online activity, search behavior, and other predictive information. LotLinx then enables automotive retailers to execute omni-channel digital campaigns that target high purchase intent shoppers and delivers them directly to vehicle detail landing pages.