Workday HRIS Consultant
“The limit of our growth is going to our imagination and product ideas- not technology” – Mohit Kapoor (CIO)
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you will bring:
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Workday; Core HCM experience a must.
- Ability to manipulate and interpret large amount of data.
- Understanding of HR processes and data.
- Understanding of HRIS database structure, processes and reporting tools and be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to communicate information to HRIS team, HR business partners, and leaders in a clear and concise manner.
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience in business management or human resource management
- Familiarity with pivot tables, VLook Ups, and formulas within Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills in standardized situations as well as non-routine problems
Impact you’ll make:
- Provide support for Workday, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements and manage incoming support requests.
- Manage business processes and notifications.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports.
- Review HRIS procedures for efficiency and streamlining.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running reports and analyzing data.
- Review and update user procedures, guidelines and documentation for a variety of systems and project efforts.
- Assist employees with questions regarding our tools.
- Administer application security.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and assist other team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description