At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. Our technology team is building the tools that enable our organization to be on the leading edge of change in healthcare and to make analytical, data-driven decisions. We're in a position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems and are growing rapidly to achieve these goals.
We built our technology by standing on the shoulders of tech giants in the tech space. We leverage proven, open-source technologies developed at AirBnb, Amazon, and Facebook. We participate in the open-source ecosystem and OHDSI. As an integral member of our team, you would support our growth through the development of our technology talent acquisition platform including the processes and systems to support a high-volume recruiting organization.
Some examples of workstreams that the Technical Recruiter will kick-off during their first year:
- Designing and driving an online and in-person sourcing strategy that focuses on VillageMD’s mission and differentiates us in the healthcare space
- Expanding and refining technology candidate database to build a reliable talent funnel
- Create engaging content and marketing initiatives to attract new candidate pools
- Developing value propositions for roles that communicate culture and mission in ways that resonate with each candidate
- Championing an excellent candidate experience
- Streamline the screening and interview process to improve speed and candidate experience
What will make you successful here?:
- You can close high-quality candidates by making every candidate feel important, conveying our culture, and building strong offers
- Strong communication skills and an innate ability to build rapport with candidates
- You can work closely with the technology team to understand their talent needs and bring them to fruition
- You keep up to date with technology and can relate to tech recruits. A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation
- A bias for action and pragmatic, yet creative, “outside the box” solutions that prove you to be a valuable business partner
- You have an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to a superior candidate experience
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
What you bring to VillageMD:
- Excellent ability to relate to candidates focusing on both personal interests and technical experience and capabilities
- Actively involved in the Chicago tech community and ability to leverage your extensive professional network
- Excitement and passion for technology and being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- Experience sourcing candidates through social media beyond LinkedIn. Certification and/or advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy) preferred
- Experience hiring in an early stage or growth technology company preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.