At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
As a Sourcer on our Corporate Recruiting team, you will be responsible for developing a pipeline of qualified technical and non-technical talent to join Cisco Meraki. The main focus of this role will be on finding and attracting the ‘best of the best’ in the industry utilizing a variety of sourcing methods. Most important to your success will be strong market research, sourcing techniques to build robust candidate pipelines, and educating stakeholders on market conditions. You will be challenged to be creative, and create a comprehensive talent growth strategy.
You will be the newest member of the team tasked with building Cisco’s fastest growing business unit that will provide you the opportunity to develop your career as a robust recruiting professional. This role is based in our Chicago office.
What you will do:
- Utilize internal and external sourcing methods including generating referrals, crafting Boolean searches, connecting with alumni groups, social networks, networking events, and other creative tactics
- Become the expert on where and how to attract top technical and non-technical talent
- Develop a comprehensive sourcing strategy for our high impact roles to work towards diverse, successful teams
- Input, update, maintain, and leverage recruitment data and records using our proprietary applicant tracking systems
- Participate in in-take meetings and build new sourcing and recruitment strategies with recruiters and hiring managers
- Review resumes and conduct preliminary phone screens
- Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize results to meet target metrics
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of sourcing technical talent
- Experience building technical talent pipelines
- A good eye for talent and strong intuition gauging a candidate’s abilities
- Ability to collaborate, multitask and adapt to a fast-paced changing work environment
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.