We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
You are a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated Technical Sourcer who will execute a talent acquisition strategy that will meet the needs of our fast-growing business. You will use a consultative approach to build relationships with IT and Software Engineering leaders, strategically source talent, and ensure a swift-moving process throughout the entire recruitment cycle. You’ll be part of a superb People Team that is warm, friendly, and laughs constantly.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Identify and attract the most qualified and diverse talent for our open technical positions
- Partner with the Tech/Software Engineering leaders to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through the interview process and candidate engagement to offer close
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, tech associations/usergroups, and university alumni resources
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators; contact references to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve our business needs
You Should Have
- BA/BS required
Minimum of two years of focused full-cycle technical sourcing/recruiting experience, with a majority of that experience being at a high-growth technology company
Experience sourcing & recruiting for technical positions, including software engineers, mobile engineers, infrastructure engineers, software operations associates, etc.
Experience recruiting Java Stack engineers is a plus
A clear understanding of technical concepts and their impact on an internet company
Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships, building and driving sourcing initiatives
Track record of creatively sourcing and hiring talent in a geographically dispersed organization
Exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills
Attentive to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Strong influencing, analytical, and problem-solving skills; must be able to influence hiring managers to make the right hiring decisions
Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.