Optiver is looking for a driven and highly capable Technical Recruiter to join our talent team. We’re looking for a go-getter with a proven track record of creating inventive recruitment strategies - someone who will constantly evaluate how we can identify and convert top talent.
Here at Optiver, we’re continually raising the bar on what it means to have a world-class candidate experience. The recruitment world is constantly evolving, and so are we – our teams work in a highly competitive and dynamic landscape, and our recruiters are no different. We are always thinking about new ways we can approach our recruitment process.
What you’ll do:
- Support the growth of Optiver by building our tech and trading teams; use cutting-edge recruitment tools and technologies to source top talent
- Stay up to date with technical recruitment trends by leveraging a strong network and conducting industry research
- Gather and evaluate recruitment data to inform strategy decisions and identify new solutions for assessing talent across a variety of positions
- Build strong relationships with tech and trading leads to evaluate our recruitment process and candidate experience
- Work alongside our high-performing recruitment team and continue to enhance candidate experience throughout all aspects of our interview process
- Build and foster relationships with external recruiting agencies; continually evaluate effectiveness
What you’ll need:
- Drive & motivation; ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- 3-4 years’ experience in a recruitment role focused on tech and/or quantitative trading positions
- Proven ability to effectively source and convert top tier candidates in “hard to fill” roles
- Ability to quickly build credibility with numerous hiring managers and stakeholders in the business
- Concise and polished communicator with strong follow-through
Who we are:
Optiver’s story began over 30 years ago, when we started business as a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s options exchange. Today, we are at the forefront of trading and technology as a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution and risk management. With over 1,000 employees globally and 200 in our Chicago office, our mission to improve the market unites us.