HealthJoy is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to help employers and employees maximize the value of their benefits. Our platform provides members with a centralized benefits experience by combining a virtual healthcare assistant (JOY) and benefits wallet with telemedicine and concierge services. By integrating these services, members are guided to the right point of care, high quality and low cost physicians and facilities, and prescription savings. Additionally, JOY proactively helps members manage their health and understand the benefits they have elected.
Who We Are
We’re looking for an energetic and driven Tech Specialist guru to join our team. You will build relationships and work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find top talent. You’ll thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving environment and you’re not afraid to take risks. You are fast paced, driven, and self motivated. This person will ultimately be tasked with scaling out tech team over the next 2 years.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including coordinating, sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level
- Define an optimal tech recruiting strategy to engage passive candidates through sourcing messages and creative outreach
- Provide stellar candidate experience; create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process
- Continuously research the Chicago Tech hiring market and recruiting industry trends.
- Metrics; regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with management.
- Attend Chicago Tech networking events, Meetups and conferences to attract talent and stay connected with the market
What You’ll Need
- 2-5 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter specializing in tech recruitment
- Effective sourcing and outreach techniques using a variety of platforms and tools
- Excellent communication skills - you ask probing questions and listen attentively to get relevant information from key stakeholders
- Tech fluency: you can articulately explain our tech challenges and tech stack
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- A positive, team-orientated approach to your work
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews with HealthJoy has a unique and positive experience
- Self-motivation and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Highly dependable, following through on commitments with little supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with company contribution
- Parental leave
- Flexible PTO policy
- Laid back work environment
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly instacart orders
- Catered lunches every Friday
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.