Talent Success Manager
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk!
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago's Fulton Market District. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
You will be responsible for supporting talent evaluation and matching for our fast-growing MSP delivery channel. In this role you will be required to support dozens of highly skilled contract placements a week with 2-3 day present requirements - all while ensuring our best fit community members are presented, every time. This is a fast-moving role focused on talent evaluation, interviewing, and presenting (it is not full cycle).
If you have high volume agency experience, are passionate about connecting diverse talent with rewarding opportunities and are energized about building a workplace that is reflective of the changing nature of work, we’d love to meet you!
· 3-10 years’ experience at an agency/staffing firm within a high-volume role is required; finance/accounting, legal, and general Non-IT staffing experience highly preferred.
· 3+ years’ experience in supporting MSP customers preferred
· Understanding of VMS systems and typical MSP engagement rules preferred
· Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth, yet collaborative environment
· Experience adapting to the needs of large enterprise companies (i.e. Fortune 1,000)
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office Suite or Google Suite
· Must be comfortable with faced paced, constantly changing start up environment
This opportunity is located at our office in the Fulton Market district!