Are you driven, detail oriented & thrive working in a dynamic & creative environment? Keep reading...
Essential duties and accountabilities:
Your focus as FTD Companies' Talent Sourcer is to own and drive sourcing, finding ways to locate and engage passive candidates to supplement our pipeline. You will manage the front end effort of the Recruitment life cycle; sourcing, discovery, filtering, qualifying, and hand-off of strongly interested individuals to recruiters and hiring managers.
Your mindfulness for the applicant experience from the very first interaction will lead to positive outcomes. You will provide an experience reflective of our Culture and ensure a positive representation of FTD Companies within E-commerce.
You will play a role in identifying passive candidates within the USA. You will take an active part in defining, launching, analyzing and continuous improvement on innovative strategies for various positions and geographic locations to build candidate pipelines. You will be expected to use your expertise in sourcing individuals and channels to conceive practical as well as creative methods to unearth passive candidates.
Your curiosity to conduct in-depth screenings and assessment of the talent pipeline you have generated from using your understanding of Boolean, search term logic and alternative search techniques.
- You collect market intelligence will be instrumental in driving the decision about Talent Forecasting and opportunities to hire for prospects.
- You develop a talent sourcing strategy for passive candidates (and active) utilizing progressive sourcing techniques to highlight individuals such as job boards, advertising, database and internet searches, networking, referrals, and cold calling.
- You provide insights on optimal sources for employment advertisements.
- You will develop a balanced working relationship with all our teams to learn the functions of each role that you provide a pipeline of applicants.
- You anticipate organizational needs by ensuring ongoing strategic talent pipelines.
- You conduct effective intake meetings with hiring managers to understand job details.
- You handle ambiguity and work around obstacles to provide results.
- You absorb and learn new strategically creative ways to identify candidates.
- We require a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- We need a minimum of (3) three years of sourcing within a search firm or in-house corporate environment.
- We look for you to have a Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.) as it is imperative to your success.
- We seek an experienced individual within a large complex corporate environment is preferred. Experience in the E-Commerce industry is a plus.
- We need an individual who will be consultative, educate hiring managers and candidates on the applicant process, building on the "white glove" candidate experience.
- You are articulate and have a mastery of both verbal and written communication, which will be utilized to attract candidates with a positive cultural fit.
- Organizationally sound, process-oriented (data collection and reporting), a multi-tasking style and project management style.
- You will preferably have experience working with ADP's Recruiting Management (ATS) or others, but will implicitly acknowledge the importance of documentation.
- Do you want to have fun at work and enjoy the team you work with?
- Do you have the desire to learn, mentor and expand your knowledge of recruitment?
Join our team and be part of an exciting transformation. While you are part of the HR team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic e-commerce platform.
Give FTD a look. This position is in Downers Grove, IL. We're incredibly open and welcoming company - come be a part of our team.