“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- 1-2 years relevant professional experience in HR or related discipline
- An aptitude for working in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical aptitude, comfort in excel or other basic reporting tools
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and multi-tasking ability
- Positive, energetic attitude. No task is too big or small to tackle!
We’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Familiarity with Skype for business and Video Conferencing technology
Impact you’ll make:
- You will work with a dedicated group of Talent Acquisition Consultants to deliver an exceptional candidate and customer experience. You will be responsible for working directly with candidates to secure their interview availability, coordinate directly with hiring managers, and handle onsite scheduling.
- You will greet candidates onsite, provide guidance to hiring managers, and support some employment branding efforts where applicable.
- You will effectively handle multiple projects and job-related tasks concurrently in a fast paced environment. This includes, but is not limited to: tracking, investigating, analyzing, documenting, organizing, auditing and training self and others.
- You will keep pace with overall demands of the department and exhibit a positive outlook when faced with obstacles. You will communicate difficulties to appropriate parties and, when needed, seek assistance in order to meet deadlines in a timely manner. You will adapt to change and be flexible in meeting changing priorities.
- You will communicate all appropriate information in a timely manner, listen attentively, and participate actively with peers and customers in order to develop meaningful solutions.
- Coordinate and schedule phone screens, onsite interviews & debrief sessions for open positions (15-20 per day quota)
- Respond to inquiries and interview change requests from a centralized scheduling mailbox.
- Coordinate end-to-end travel logistics for VIP candidates
- Schedule, support, and troubleshoot video conference interviews when applicable
- Heavy interaction with business leaders across the enterprise and candidates alike
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.