Talent & Development Specialist
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Toys r’ Us, and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
Vibes is looking for a Talent & Development Specialist to support our Learning & Development program, own talent metrics and produce quarterly & annual reports, run the administration of our Learning Management System and be our employee onboarding specialist. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand their needs and help build learning programs and analytics insights that drive the business forward.
We value critical thinkers who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things. Do you want to help build an exceptional, high growth software business? Join us!
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a strong desire to learn, execute tasks within the Talent Team and consistently look for areas to improve, optimize & enhance. This role is based in Chicago, IL and reports directly to the Senior Manager of Talent & Development.
- Own administration of our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Continually seek and develop internal and external resources to support the development of people
- Help to continuously improve the Learning & Development Program, focusing on initial training and continued development of people
- Develop content and training materials; ensuring that materials are clear, concise, and catered to specific learning styles
- Partner with Manager of Talent & Development to identify learning needs and skill gaps across the organization; partner with Leaders
- Lead bi-annual Training Needs Analysis to receive insights from Leaders regarding training priorities specific to divisions
- Own all coordination of Learning Programs including scheduling, day-of support, and follow up feedback survey analysis
- Produce quarterly and annual Talent Metrics Reports – highlight the Talent Team success and deliverables
- Support Talent Metrics deliverables including Exit Interviews, Employee Surveys, Compensation and more
- Own New Hire Group Onboarding – scheduling and coordination of the two-day training, as well as continually evolve and enhance the program
- Support Senior Manager and departments they serve as HR Business Partner and a cross recruitment needs
Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, Psychology, or related field
- 2+ years in Human Resources with experience in learning, talent, or organizational development
- Additional HR Generalist and Recruitment experience a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with DiSC Assessment is preferred
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Driven and professional, with consistent work habits and a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.