Talent Development Coordinator
Numerator is looking for an exceptional Talent Development Coordinator to join our team! This person will have excellent administrative and customer service skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, our Talent Development Coordinator should display a strong interest in helping others, solid customer service experience and a desire to learn and grow.
How you will contribute to the HR team:
- Talent Team Point of Contact: You will partner with the Talent teams to serve as the first point of contact for employees who may have general HR questions during the onboarding process. Provide administrative support to the Talent Development team and the overall Talent department as needed.
- Data Management: You will use your advanced organizational skills to provide administrator assistance and run reports for our performance management platform. As requested, you will audit these systems and processes to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Employee Communications: You will assist in the coordination and scheduling of onboarding, partnering with the Talent Team on general communications from Talent to various internal stakeholders. Assist with new hire orientation training and perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of Talent Development.
- Employer Branding: You will use your creative expertise to provide high-quality HR media, including the design and development of PowerPoint presentations, organization charts, Word documents and Excel spreadsheets, for both internal and external audiences as requested.
- Event Coordination: You are a culture champion! You will work across the organization to assist in the planning of training events, monthly employee celebrations, philanthropic events, and coordinate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings as requested.
- Onboarding: You will coordinate the onboarding process by sending new hire information and completing pre-employment screening items and internal new hire documentation including I-9's and e-Verify. You will prepare welcome kits for new hires and assist hiring managers with their responsibilities related to onboarding.
- Offboarding: You are so good at bringing someone into the organization, you can help ensure the offboarding process goes smoothly for the employee and leadership teams.
- Other: Assist with other tasks as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resources or another relevant degree.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a human resources related role or internship. Experience in talent management is a big differentiator.
- Passion for creativity; tackling problems with enthusiasm, having excellent attention to detail, and approaching tasks with innovative thinking related to strategic HR and talent development.
- A keen sense of urgency and strong work ethic, positive mindset, and comfortable with a fast paced work environment.
- Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written - you are great about proactively reaching out to others to offer your support and understand the sensitivity and confidentiality required of an HR professional.
- Competency with G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, Drive, etc.) and advanced competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.