One North is seeking a relationship-driven Talent Coordinator with a strong business acumen, to work closely with the Talent Team in recruiting and hiring top talent for One North. The Talent Coordinator’s main responsibility will be to drive the full life-cycle of recruiting for a number of different roles and disciplines across the business. In addition, the Talent Coordinator will be responsible for building a strong pipeline of talent across the technology, creative, strategy, brand and account functions of the business.
- Identify, attract and hire the most qualified and diverse talent for our growing team.
- Own the full life-cycle of recruitment, from sourcing through the extension of offers.
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including social media, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, campus resources, and various networks or groups within the Chicago digital community.
- Screen to evaluate and qualify candidates based on hard skills, aptitude and culture fit.
- Assist with building job descriptions, posting open positions on job boards, and own the process for reviewing inbound job applications.
- Manage relationships with hiring managers, understanding their team dynamics and skill gaps, to find the best talent for their teams.
- Focus on the candidate experience in the interview process and continue to build and evolve the process to match the changing needs of the business and general marketplace.
- Be or become an expert in the Chicago digital community and marketplace in order to understand the competitive talent scene and advise on our approach and recruitment strategy.
- Understand One North’s business goals and incorporate them into the recruitment process.
- Ensure that each person that engages with One North leaves with a positive experience, regardless if he/she is a fit for our current open positions or future business needs.
- Provide employee engagement & talent development support to Manager, Talent Development, as needed, including improving and adding unique touches to current processes and operations.
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs.
- Build and elevate One North’s talent brand in the Chicago digital community by being involved in events, networks, and groups that bring together Chicago’s best talent.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business
- 1 – 5 years of recruiting experience, with at least 1 year of experience recruiting in the agency space or Chicago digital community
- Experience recruiting in-house is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen / clear understanding of how professional services firms operate and succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong ability to network and build relationships
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time-management skills; our business moves quickly and requires multitasking and prioritization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional judgment capabilities and can successfully exercise “gut” checks regarding candidate fit for the role and One North
- Flexibility, adaptability and a commitment to always doing what is best for the business
- Prior experience recruiting for roles in Technology/ IT, UX, Project Management, and Digital/ Brand Strategy a big plus