Talent Acquisition Specialist
Farmer’s Fridge was founded in Chicago in 2013 with the mission of making wholesome, delicious food easily accessible, so people can live a little happier and healthier. Our network of 300+ software-enabled smart Fridges vend handcrafted salads, grain bowls, sandwiches, and more. We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge at a time.
At our core, we are a team that cares – about the business, the impact our product makes, and about each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. Transparency and collaboration are key to our process, as Farmer’s Fridge is a fast-paced work environment where things are always evolving. We’re proud to have a tight-knit team where people bring their A game every day.
Various team and company social events and town halls keep us connected to each other as well as aligned and focused on our short and long term goals. We’re opening Fridges weekly across the country and are looking for people with passion, ingenuity, and moxie to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of making healthy food as accessible as a candy bar!
Do you love finding the right people for the right roles and making successful job fit matches? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere? We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who has a passion for identifying talent, especially for Operations roles. Our ideal candidate has a passion for selling the Farmer’s Fridge brand and possesses excellent candidate sourcing and selection skills.
This individual must be able to work independently to source and close multiple positions with sense of urgency and quality. You must be able to build and strengthen relationships internally and externally, as well as drive Talent Acquisition efforts through a variety of methods and techniques. You will be a key partner with our leaders, including our Chief Operating Officer.
- Develop effective working relationships with candidates, hiring managers, business leaders, and HR
- Partner with hiring managers to define position requirements and develop sourcing strategy to build candidate pool
- Understand the business to source and screen candidates who fit the business needs
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and colleagues throughout the recruitment process
- Implement creative and targeted search/marketing strategies to help Talent Acquisition be more successful in pipelining both active and passive candidates, including managing internet job postings, utilizing social media and creating compelling job postings.
- Utilize various methods to network and build a pipeline of qualified, diverse talent
Candidate Interviewing & Selection
- Serve as the “face of Farmer’s Fridge” and create exceptional candidate experience
- Leverage systems to track candidates, workflow, sourcing data and screening information
- Identify partnerships and sources to further drive the employment brand and identify great talent
- Monitor recruiting trends with an eye towards constant improvement on process, technology, sourcing, etc.
- Use expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately help hire top quality talent.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
What are we looking for in a Talent Acquisition Specialist?
- 2+ years of experience in a full life-cycle recruiting role
- 2+ years of experience using candidate sourcing products and social media required
- Experience in fast paced, growth-oriented environment is preferred
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience recruiting for Operations management positions (production, distribution, quality) across multiple geographies is strongly preferred
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Sense of urgency and a results-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrated focus on candidate experience
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal across all levels of the organization
- Strong sourcing and social media skills
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
- Traditional Benefits. Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- 10 paid floating holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Daily Fridge Credits. You can enjoy these flat rate credits at any Fridge.
- Monthly cell phone credit
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Volunteer Opportunities. We love to engage with our community and participate in events that are aligned with our mission
- Regular team celebrations for company milestones and other special events
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures