Kalderos is scaling rapidly, and we need a Talent Acquisition Specialist that can play an integral role in building the team and culture necessary to realize our vision. As Kalderos continues to grow you will be integral to ensuring that we build the team with the right people. Beyond a best in class recruiting process and function, you will also have the opportunity to create the infrastructure needed to support our people and culture within and across offices.
Kalderos has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and a responsibility to build a smart infrastructure that ensures the right price or discount is applied to the right transaction. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be an integral team member in making sure we can execute against our plan and realize our vision.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist must be a high-energy and driven individual who is committed to building a world-class company.
Detailed Responsibilities to Include:
- Develop and execute a world-class recruiting process
- Lead and manage the candidate recruiting experience from candidate identification through on-boarding
- Work directly with other Kalderos team members to source candidates for open positions and liaise with any recruiting firms we have retained
- Lead coordination of company events and activities as well as any recruiting events/activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with local universities and other relevant organizations to build recruiting relationships
- Serve as first point of contact for all systems, processes, and issues related to employee experience