Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for driving and executing candidate sourcing, and plays a key role on the Talent Acquisition team, as a sourcing SME.
In this role you’ll partner with a T.A. manager to provide market insight, including demographics, target companies, external events and other creative channels for attracting and identifying high-quality candidates.
Develop sourcing strategies for open positions in partnership with T.A. Manager for internal customers. Successfully source and engage high performing candidates for open positions, Identify, develop and maintain talent pools & communities.
- Partner with T.A. Managers to develop sourcing strategies that deliver high quality results efficiently.
- Leverage existing sourcing tools and channels and suggest new channels, which produce predictable results.
- Develop and document sourcing plans for open positions
- Report pipeline results, to measure channel effectiveness.
- Actively engage in external activities and events – meet-ups, networking events, professional association meetings, user groups to raise awareness and build familiarity with CCC’s EVP
- Develop, manage and engage talent pools and communities to shorten recruiting lifecycle.
- Work with T.A. and Talent management leaders to develop mid and long-term sourcing channel strategy, based on market experience
- Drive quality of hire, evangelizing fit and motivation
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with customers, peers and candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other discipline useful for T.A.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a large agency setting
- Strong partnering skills to drive and influence new ideas
- Experience and bias for evaluating data to reach conclusions
- Confident and experienced using Social channels for sourcing and promoting
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge or genuine interest in learning Talent Acquisition metrics
- Passion for T.A. and intellectual curiosity about T.A.’s changing landscape very helpful
- Willingness to evaluate process status quo and contribute to creative alternatives
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.