Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you love finding the right people for the right roles and making successful job fit matches? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere? We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who has a passion for identifying talent for Operations roles. Our ideal candidate has a passion for selling the Home Chef brand and possesses excellent candidate sourcing and selection skills. This individual must be able to work independently to source and close multiple positions with competing priorities and deadlines. You must be able to build and strengthen relationships internally and externally, as well as drive Talent Acquisition efforts through a variety of methods and techniques. You will be a strategic partner to our Chief Operating Officer and leaders in Supply Chain, Fulfillment, and Operations Excellence.
- Business Partnership
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with hiring managers, senior business leaders, and HR throughout the recruitment process.
- Work closely and consult with hiring managers on defining position scope and requirements for open positions.
- Partner with hiring managers to build candidate pool and to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen the candidate pool for various positions.
- Develop knowledge and insights into the business requirements in order to both anticipate and ensure fulfillment of open positions in a quality and timely manner.
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and colleagues throughout the recruitment process.
- Proactively source candidates, screening and presenting as appropriate.
- Implement creative and targeted search/marketing strategies to help Talent Acquisition be more successful in pipelining both active and passive candidates, including managing internet job postings, utilizing social media and creating compelling job postings.
- Develop, execute and monitor online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates.
- Utilize knowledge of the external talent and business landscapes along with current recruiting techniques to network and build a pipeline of qualified, diverse talent.
- Build relationships with candidates and serve as the “face of Home Chef" to candidates and new hires.
- Gather detailed interview feedback from hiring managers to assess and select the most qualified candidates.
- Utilize required systems to track candidates, workflow, sourcing data and screening information.
- Conduct ongoing research to identify job boards, posting sites, educational institutions, and other relevant associations to further drive the staffing brand and aid in the identification of top talent.
- Track effective recruiting trends and make recommendations based on recruiting data.
- Participate in the employee referral process by fielding and tracking employee referral submissions, conducting referral phone interviews and submitting qualified referrals to the team.
- Represent the company at recruiting-related events, as needed
- Participate in and lead a variety of recruitment projects and initiatives as the business requires.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees, as appropriate.
- Help to ensure candidate diversity in prospective hires.
- Ensure compliance and regulatory guidelines are met.
- Use expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately help Home Chef hire top quality talent.
- Participate in other projects or duties, as assigned.
- Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Candidate Interviewing & Selection
Applicant Tracking & Trend Reporting
Talent Acquisition Team Participation
**Experience Home Chef at your home! Enter promo code: PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!**
Read Full Job Description