Sr. Manager, HR Business Partnership
This Sr. Manager, HR Business Partnership (HRBP) will specifically support our Product & Technology organizations, lead our HRBP and Facilities teams, and align org-wide business and talent objectives with leaders and employees. This position will serve as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to management on HR issues. The successful HRBP also acts as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating HR-related needs and communicating outcomes with the People team and senior management. Importantly, the HRBP will maintain high business acumen to help drive overall business growth and company culture.
- Partners with Product & Technology teams to serve as the subject matter expert on all current and future HR programs, policies, metrics, and complex employee relations issues
- Leads our HRBP and Facilities teams to build deep and consistent relationships across all functions, maintain a positive workplace environment for candidates and employees, oversee budget planning and vendor contracts, and plan company events
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to identify and implement engagement- and culture-building programs in order to increase productivity and employee retention; monitors all programs to ensure continuous improvement
- Owns employee mobility strategy, including career pathing, internal transfers, and immigration sponsorship processing
- Provides leadership to drive critical employee-facing programs, including corporate social responsibility groups and our onboarding program
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of current legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing company risk, and ensuring compliance
- Provides guidance and input on functional reorganizations, workforce planning, and succession planning
To be successful, you'll need
- Minimum of 8 years' progressive experience as an HR business partner and people leader
- In-depth knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, performance management, federal and state employment laws
- Bachelor's degree in HR, industrial and organizational psychology, labor relations, or a related field
- MBA or a Master's degree in an HR-related discipline
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allow our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606