Senior Human Resource Manager OR Human Resource Director
Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software development company in a category of its own. We are a publicly traded company that offers an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) which enables employees to share in the long-term growth and future success of the company.
Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for hundreds of thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions - enabling our customers to better develop their employees and supervisors.
Our lean development process enables our small product oriented teams to innovate, collaborate and bring amazing features to market.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a strategic and dynamic People Leader who will bring new HR ideas to the table to ensure the technology group can continue to become better, faster and more innovative. This person will work closely with the Technology group to provide an expert level of Organizational Development consultation, development and strong generalist practices to address departmental development goals and continue to create employee growth opportunities. This person will provide HR leadership, strategy and consultative people related advice on business issues and will provide perspective and recommendations on business growth/productivity and improvement. Depending on experience and expertise, this role will be a Sr. HR Manager or a Director.
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Build solid relationships with business leaders and management teams. Consults with, advises, and supports transformation and change initiatives, people decisions and actions, talent management and development, org design, reward optimization, workforce planning, business diagnostics, HR info and analysis, retention and engagement, employee communication, culture management, diversity, and HR programs and services.
* Serve as expert on human resources issues, counseling management, employee relations issues, and/or employees concerning established and non-established procedures.
* Develop and implement employee relations programs to foster a positive employer/employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale, satisfaction, and engagement.
* Evaluate and implement management and leadership training needs and develop programs that focus on the continual improvement of skills throughout the organization.
* Identify emerging human resource challenges within the Business unit and serve as Change Agent to sponsor and create improvement solutions with business impact. Ensure effective change management strategies, communications and training in support initiatives.
* Work with Technology team to develop HR models and forecasts re: leadership bench strength, organization capability, etc. to provide insights/recommendations.
* Lead and direct efforts of others in the execution of HR responsibilities. Mentors/coaches direct reports and assists in dealing with organization’s personalities, and political realities.
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Competencies:
* Must be a seasoned HR professional with experience supporting Technology/SaaS based organizations and leadership teams.
* University degree in Human Resources, Organization Effectiveness or related field. Masters preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years HR OD experience and generalist/business partner expertise.
* 5 years previous experience managing direct reports.
* Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing change initiatives.
* Effective at gaining credibility, trust and collaborating collaboratively with assigned clients.
* Strong influencing and consulting skills. Challenges the status quo with diplomacy.
* Demonstrates proficiency in conducting HR analytics.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Effectively identifies and analyzes problems and takes personal accountability and initiative.