The Seasonal Recruiter assists in delivering the headcount required to staff our peak season. You will be responsible for high-volume full-cycle recruiting for non-exempt positions (Customer Service Representatives) in our Downers Grove, Call Center during our holiday peak season (November to May). You will facilitate 30 to 60 hires during peak weeks. You will conduct interviews from a predetermined interview guide, share job-related information with all candidates about the requirements of the CSR role, and create a positive candidate experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- You will facilitate 30 to 60 hires during peak weeks.
- You will be utilizing a variety of sources to contact candidates from Job Boards, Social Media, and our Application Tracking System (ADP Recruiting Management)
- You will develop and communicate appropriate metrics, interpret trends and adjust strategies as needed in response to change by Providing daily staffing updates to management.
- Your ability to enhance the organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to continuously add value.
- You schedule and conduct on-site interviews with Seasonal CSR's and administer skills testing
- You ensure all new hires have successfully completed the on-line job application, background check and oral drug test on-site to fill upcoming Customer Service training classes.
- You will conduct courtesy communications to all interviewees and new hires about orientation.
- You will facilitate new hire orientation with groups as large as 40: New Hire paperwork and training classes on day one.
- You will handle and organize confidential information
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills; Detail oriented and Customer focused.
- Self-directed with strong initiative; Willingness to do what it takes to deliver results.
- Prior call center or seasonal staffing experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in human resources or recruiting a plus.
- Able to prioritize and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to multi-task and interact professionally with others.
- Able to remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Skilled in using MS Excel and MS Word.
- Prior Applicant Tracking System Experience and HRIS (ADP) a plus.
- Must be flexible, receptive to change, and can adapt quickly to changing business requirements.