Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform, enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Toys r’ Us, and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
Vibes is seeking a strategic Recruiting & Talent Specialist to join our progressive Talent team. The top candidate will possess strong business partnership experience, full life cycle recruiting with a focus on hiring across the organization, and have drive, smarts, and integrity. We are seeking an energetic professional that has demonstrated success recruiting top talent for high-growth SaaS firms.
This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to an exciting and critical chapter in Vibes’ growth and success and support a progressive Talent department. This position will report directly to the Talent Manager and is located downtown Chicago at 300 W. Adams Street.
- Manage recruitment, including search strategy, sourcing, screening, behavioral interviewing, hiring manager partnership, offers & negotiation across all roles: Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and more with the potential of working across all departments
- Infuse energy, creative thinking and equal attention to quantity and quality in all talent acquisition activities
- Create effective and efficient sourcing strategies that generate quality candidate pools quickly
- Manage job spec & design, candidate pipeline, internal and external communication, scheduling, and team feedback loops for multiple tech and product roles at various levels
- Utilize multiple sourcing tools across social media, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, targeted postings, meet ups, open houses and more
- Continuously bring forward ideas and action plans to ensure Vibes attracts, vets and ultimately places top performers
- Quickly gain command of Vibes employment value proposition and continuously elevate Vibes employment brand within Chicago
- Be solution oriented and anticipate roadblocks. Take ownership and initiative and be an exceptional partner to all hiring managers and internal clients.
- Help drive HR and talent management tracking and reporting
- Continually elevate internal brand of Talent department as strategic business partners
- Actively network with potential candidates and clients
- Meet and exceed weekly recruiting activity & quality goals & metrics
- Assist in doing Reference and Background checks of confirmed candidates
- Quarterback all company related recruitment events; job fairs, tech industry social events
- Partner with Manager to on Talent Partner initiatives such as department reorganizations and change management
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years Recruiting experience in fast paced high growth companies or agency
- Passion for building high performance teams through exceptional talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated success placing both passive and active talent at all levels
- Proficient in multiple technology languages
- Proven track record in strategic sourcing across multiple roles, industry specific
- Ability to think several steps ahead, develop contingency plans and adjust when needed
- Experience creating, vetting and implementing new talent processes, technologies and tools to increase recruitment goals including time to hire, talent caliber and diversity metrics
- Exceptional ability to build rapport with internal teams and candidates alike
- High energy, high standards & open to possibility and feedback
- Avid user of social networking tools
- Experience in staffing or in a sales/services environment
- Organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Always “open to possibility”
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below to apply to this position.