Recruiting Operations Lead
As our Recruiting Operations Lead, you’ll be leading the charge for our Recruiting function within our Operations (Call Center) team. You have an eye for strategic, data driven, process improvement, a passion to make things work better, and top notch project management skills. You won’t be recruiting for the representatives yourself, but you will partner closely with our on-site Staffing partners and our “Ops” Department managers to identify position requirements, craft interview evaluation techniques, and set the vision of how Ops Recruiting is done at Enova. You’ll use previous leadership or mentoring skills to coach and guide our on-site staffing partners to formulate extraordinary recruiting processes and offer even better candidate experiences.
You’ll also keep your recruiting skills current by recruiting directly for our Call Center Managers.
- You have 4-6 years of recruiting experience, preferably in high volume recruiting environments (such as sales, call center or manufacturing) within a corporate structure.
- You have managed a team of recruiters or you have had experience mentoring individuals, removing roadblocks and developing skills for success.
- You’ve proven your abilities in using data to formulate business recommendations and make sound decisions.
- You’re skilled in communicating with senior leadership, gaining stakeholder consensus, and forming relationships.
- You’ve obtained your Bachelor’s Degree.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served over 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work someplace awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.