About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was difficult, too risky, and fraught with bias. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 500,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by over 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About The Role
The Recruiting Manager will be in charge of leading the acquisition of top talent for our Chicago and San
Francisco offices. We are looking for an experienced, motivated recruiter with full life-cycle recruiting
experience that can help source, attract, and secure new team members for all of our teams. This
individual should be a high-energy, strong communicator with a knack for engaging candidates at all
- Spearhead G2 Crowd’s recruiting infrastructure and retention programs
- Own and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts; helping G2 Crowd to scale
- Establish and implement best practices
- Source candidates using effective, creative outreach techniques
- Vetting resumes of prospective candidates & applicants
- Email and schedule phone screens and interviews with candidates
- Facilitate reference checks, background checks, and offer negotiation
- Maintain candidate data and outreach in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Work closely with all hiring managers on headcount planning and process
- Track recruiting activity & data to report and identify areas for improvement
- Represent G2 Crowd at recruiting events and establish G2 Crowd as a top employer of choice
- Assist on other recruiting efforts and projects as necessary
- You have 5+ years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting
- You have experience with high volume recruiting and sourcing techniques
- You are are highly motivated, confident, high-energy, and a hunter
- You are a strong, engaging communicator with a knack for influencing candidates
- You are flexible and adaptable to changing priorities while keeping candidate care in-mind.
- You are organized and can stay on top of numerous candidates with timely follow-up
- You have the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You have managed and built a team (preferred)
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review the interview process section on our careers page www.g2crowd.com/careers to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.