Who we are
Civis Analytics has opportunities for applicants who are brilliant newcomers, seasoned professionals and anywhere in between. We value creativity, hard work and on-the-job-excellence.
Civis Analytics helps leading businesses, nonprofits and government use data to identify, attract, and engage customers, constituents and citizens. With a blend of proprietary data, technology and advisory services, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis helps organizations stop guessing and start using statistical proof to guide decisions. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
What we are looking for
Civis Analytics is seeking an energetic and hard-working Recruiting Coordinator for our Talent Acquisition team!
As a key member of our Recruiting team, it will be your job to keep our department organized and running as efficiently as possible. Your direct efforts will help land world-class talent to our growing team. You will play a key role, working closely with internal recruiters to manage the full-cycle recruiting process across business areas.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Schedule all interviews: phone screens, technical screens, coffees, office visits, and on-site interviews
- Use Greenhouse applicant tracking system to assign evaluations, post jobs, disposition candidates, organize workflows, manage events, employee referral process, and much more
- Provide stellar candidate experience for all on-site interviews: give office tours, ensure our busy interview teams adhere to the schedule, wrap up with candidates and answer any remaining questions
- Coordinate travel arrangements, process candidate expense forms, and process vendor invoices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1+ year of experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity
- Experience handling complex calendar management and scheduling interviews with busy teams in a timely fashion
- Ability to learn and master new technology and platforms quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and respect with a broad range of business partners
- Ability to handle confidential recruitment and personnel documents
- Experience navigating Gmail and the Google Suite
- US work authorization required
- Demonstrated examples of building successful candidate relationships based on trust and transparency
- Prior experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS)
Why Civis Analytics?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on continued learning, mentorship, and internal promotion
- Competitive benefits including flexible PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health, dental, and vision benefits
- Downtown open office environment near great restaurants and all public transportation options
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Civis will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
EEO IS THE LAW