Fast Radius is the leading software-enhanced, industrial-grade, 3D printing manufacturer. Our strategic partnership with UPS allows us to offer turnaround as quickly as same-day. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced in the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others.
At Fast Radius, the Recruiting Coordinator plays a critical role within recruiting and talent acquisition, ensuring a seamless and positive experience throughout the entire hiring process, for both candidates and hiring managers.
We are a fast-paced team with a passion for making new things possible for the world. As such, we are looking for someone who is motivated by this environment and excited to help grow the company.
What we’re looking for:
- Collaborate with Human Resources teammates to provide a stellar candidate and employee experience
- Own candidate interview logistics and candidate travel, across all disciplines; liaise with other offices as necessary
- Manage candidate statuses in the applicant tracking system with timeliness and high precision
- Lead event coordination and logistics to uphold the Fast Radius talent acquisition strategy; maintain overarching events calendar and operations
- Serve as initial greeter for office visitors
- Partner with Recruiters to identify and solve hiring process inefficiencies
- Attend Fast Radius talent acquisition events, as necessary
- Uphold and share the Fast Radius culture and brand
- Embody the start-up culture by jumping in to help with other miscellaneous HR duties, as necessary
- Ability to work in Chicago
- Minimum of a baccalaureate degree
- 2+ years of high-volume recruitment coordination experience
- Strong understanding of the Human Resources function and the role of Recruiting
- Ability to work in a fast growing and dynamic environment; inspired by the startup environment and willing to get into the details to ensure success
- A genuine team player with a strong desire to help others and create memorable experiences
- Strong sense of logistics, balanced with flexibility and understanding
- Proven dedication to follow-through and delivering results
- High attention to detail; stellar time management and organization skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and problem solve independently without sacrificing quality of work
- Proven success in communicating effectively and building strong, trusted relationships within diverse groups
- A can-do, team mentality -- no task is too small and you’re willing to jump in when needed!
- Fluency in Slack, G-Suite, applicant tracking systems, video conferencing technologies, calendar management
- Flexibility to work outside of regular office hours, as needed
What Fast Radius will provide you:
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious and motivated people
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage, high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you prove yourself and become ready for new challenges
- Balance work and life with an unlimited vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options