Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping Enterprises to reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team in Chicago, Il. The Coordinator will perform administrative duties to support the Recruiting Team and will develop working relationships with candidates, recruiters, and other Kenna Security employees who participate in the interviewing/hiring process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish working relationships with hiring managers and candidates, schedule interviews, communicate interview details and host interview visits
- Assist Recruiters with managing internal and external job postings
- Coordinate candidate travel
- Manage complex schedules, while being able to deal with last minute changes on the fly
- Updates and maintains applicant tracking system (Lever) and recruiting files to support future activities.
- Supports candidates through the interview process and keeps them informed along the way
- Adhere to the highest degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion
- Participate in various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Must be very comfortable with change and embracing occasional chaos
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years related experience
- Experience managing multiple calendars
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Read Full Job Description