We believe in the power of content to move people and inspire them – to start conversations and win them over. Content can only live up to its potential if it can be easily found, shared, and used in the right place, at the right time, with the right audience. Showpad activates content for sales and marketing teams of over 850 companies around the world, including Johnson & Johnson, Fujifilm, Intel, and Kimberly-Clark. We won’t stop until every company has the opportunity to accelerate their business and elevate their brand through effective content.
About the position
The Recruiting Coordinator will help the Showpad team grow and scale by helping provide the best candidate experience. You will partner with our candidates, while supporting of our Talent Acquisition team to keep them moving through our interview process. You’ll need to be a fast, great communicator, who is relentless at follow up and with strong attention to detail. We need someone who is excited to work with our internal teams including senior level Execs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring candidates have an amazing experience throughout the interview process
- Ability to identify all touchpoints in the interview experience, provide consistent top of the line service and enhance the program
- Own interview logistics (scheduling on-site and Zoom video interviews, conference room scheduling, and office tours)
- Manage candidate status and data in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Help open jobs and post on various job boards.
- Love social media, and help with our employment branding projects
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination and operations
- BS/BA Degree
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS
- Tech industry experience a plus
- Client service focus with a ‘can do’ attitude and outgoing personality
- Ability to interact and build relationships at all company levels
- Razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate / hiring manager experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in G Suite
What you can expect from Showpad
On the outside, we’re redefining how sales and marketing use content; on the inside, we’re redefining the workplace. Showpad is a global company where personalities and cultures across oceans collide to create something extraordinary.
In the morning we’re drinking San Francisco Blue Bottle coffee with Portland doughnuts; in the evening – Belgian tripel Westmalle and English scones.