Recruiter: Facility Team
At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
We value an open mind, dedication to work, and a collaborative spirit. We hire based on those characteristics, our business’ needs, and your qualifications. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind — in the hiring process or in the workplace.
Check out our BuiltIn Chicago page to see what it’s like to work here: https://www.builtinchicago.org/company/farmers-fridge
About the Recruiter role:
Our facility team is the heart and soul of Farmer’s Fridge -- from receiving and inspecting our responsibly-sourced ingredients, to cooking and hand-chopping products, to assembling our jars; they deliver a deliciously healthy, safe and reliable experience to our thousands of customers daily.
With the increasing demand for Farmer’s Fridge, and our expansion into the Indianapolis and Northeast markets, the facility team has more than doubled in the past year. We are looking for a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated Recruiter who will build and execute a talent acquisition strategy for this team. This is a brand new position at Farmer’s Fridge and a unique opportunity to own and drive forward strategic initiatives and processes that will be key to our ability to grow and scale.
Necessary knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience recruiting, particularly with non-exempt roles. Experience at a high growth company preferred.
- Strong track record of delivering results -- you quickly identify roadblocks and work with hiring managers to adjust or pivot your sourcing strategies.
- Attentive to detail and well-organized -- you’re able to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Strong influencing, analytical, and problem solving skills -- you must be able to influence hiring managers to make the right hiring decisions.
- Improvement oriented -- you continuously gauge, improve and optimize the recruiting process for efficiency and internal ease.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates.
- Exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills to foster relationships both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and CRM platforms (knowledge of JazzHR a plus) and screening methods.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Traditional Benefits. Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- 10 paid floating holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Daily Fridge Credits. You can enjoy these flat rate credits at any Fridge
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Professional development opportunities
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants: www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosure