Real Time Workforce Management Analyst - SHIFT: 12:30 PM - 9:00PM CST (Sun/Mon off)
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
This is your chance to jump at a great opportunity. We’re looking for someone who is a team player and ready to dive into our operation. As a Command Center Analyst you’ll help build and execute processes that are necessary to support the entire Care Department. We’re very protective of our culture so you must lead by example. It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and carry a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course it goes without saying that providing stellar customer service is a must.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Real Time Monitoring of the entire operation including Grubhub Customer Care, Restaurant Care, Corporate Care, and Driver Care
- Provide timely information to the Leadership Team regarding the performance of the operation
- Handle employee scheduling concerns
- Move employees to appropriate tasks throughout the operating hours
- Realign tasks and responsibilities as business needs dictate
- Schedule meetings as needed
- Work with our call center partner to ensure appropriate coverage in place
- Provide on-going feedback and support to the Care Department
- Identify trends and opportunities within the Care organization
- Work with the Leadership team to achieve specific call center goals
- Act as a leader for the organization in the absence of senior leadership
- Provide training and guidance to peers on workforce management tools and techniques
You Should Have
- 1+ years of workforce management experience preferred
- Experience with IEX, eWFM, Verint, or other workforce management systems preferred
- A willingness to learn and adapt
- Proven track record of successfully working independently with little to no supervision
- A strong love to help others succeed
- A wide degree of creativity, it’s fun to work at Grubhub
- Strong attention to detail
- Cool under pressure
And Of Course, Perks!
- 18 days of paid time off, choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.