People Operations Specialist
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As the People Operations Specialist, you are a part of a global People team and help support the US people operations in our Chicago office. You will be a member of a well rounded People team consisting of People Operations, HRBPs, Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition. The People team’s mission is to make all Showpad employees successful and we constantly push ourselves to provide top-class results. Every day will be different, and we hope that’s exciting for you!
Key responsibilities as a People Operations Specialist at Showpad
- Work closely within the People team to administer onboarding, offboarding, employee leaves and payroll
- Perform data entry and payroll preparation for 150+ employees
- Maintain employee records and ensure they are kept accurate and up-to-date
- Preparation and execute HR documents
- Prepare general Ad Hoc reports
- Work with the Office team on various tasks
- Field basic employee questions related to benefits and compensation
Skills we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience as an HR specialist or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Basic Excel and MS Suite knowledge
- Understanding of basic payroll processing guidelines (FLSA, overtime, etc)
- High level of organizational, communication, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Workday preferred but not required
- A sense of humor
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.