People Operations Coordinator
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The People Operations Specialist is a crucial part of the People Operations Team and the company overall. This person is passionate about finding ways to innovate and improve the programs and processes that keep our people happy and engaged. Additionally, you will…
- Be the “go-to” and first point of contact for all things people-related at Strata, including sharing with team members your expertise around benefits, policies, and company information.
- Actively drive culture and overall team engagement, always seeking ways to make Strata an amazing place to work.
- Cultivate and drive awareness of our employer brand through company-wide communication strategies, Slack engagement, social media, etc.
- Maintain our core HR systems and processes including onboarding, system maintenance, reporting, offboarding, and data integrity.
- Ensure compliance and accurate reporting for HR programs including audits, affirmative action, equal opportunity, background checks, immigration, attrition, etc.
- Coordinate learning and development activities including LMS administration and course scheduling.
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of HR programs and processes to enhance the overall team member experience.
Your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in business or human resources preferred
- 0-2 years of prior experience in an HR coordinator or HR Intern role
- Experience in delivering a consistent experience, with a positive, service-centric approach
- Self-driven, organized, creative, and passionate about continually tinkering to make the overall process and team member experience better
- Experience or curiosity in maintaining core HRIS systems (experience with UltiPro a plus)
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- A “can-do” attitude and a “nothing’s not my job” approach to your work
- Keen sense of humor :)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.