Learning & Development Coordinator
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Coordinator, Learning & Development: Over the last 4 years, RXBAR’s growth and success can be attributed to our commitment to our team members and their development. This role will support continuous learning, training and development initiatives.
The Coordinator, Learning & Development will support learning & development initiatives, assist with creating content, organize learning sessions, participate in cross functional initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness, and overall support Company’s mission of creating a continuous learning culture. The ideal candidate is passionate, has strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented, have, as well as a positive attitude and thirst for growing our teams.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Support the Manager of Education & Development and the People & Organization (P&O) team to establish and maintain a best in class Education department for RXBAR team members
- Assist with developing onboarding and training processes specific to departments to set new hires up for success
- Continuously improve onboarding and new hire experience, focusing on the first 90 days of employment
- Develop content and training materials, ensuring that materials are clear, concise, and catered to specific learning styles
- Assist with DiSC assessment training with new hires and create ongoing development opportunities related to DiSC
- Facilitate workshops, small group activities, or other programs where subject matter expertise aligns with program content
- Help with creating ad-hoc learning, training and developmental needs for the organization
- Continually seek and develop internal and external resources to support the development of people
- Support tactics to ensure all team members are continuously aligned on Company values and culture
- Maintain and build out office library
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in human resources; internship experience will be considered
- Experience in learning, talent, and/or organizational development a plus
- Knowledge of DiSC and/or emotional intelligence trainings a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Emotionally intelligent and strong critical thinking skills
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.