Junior Technology Recruiter
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology”
– Mohit Kapoor (CIO)
- What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- At least 0-3 years of technical recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Previous experience learning new technologies and/or adapting to a new environments
- Previous experience building and maintaining relationships in a corporate or business setting
What we’d prefer to see:
- A strong understanding of the technology industry and market trends
- Previous experience building and executing talent strategies
- Previous experience leveraging multiple tools and technologies to source passive talent
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Communications, or related discipline
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment for technology talent across TransUnion
- You’ll actively source passive talent by conducting market research, developing Boolean search strings, finding and reaching out to passive individuals
- You’ll conduct phone screens with both active and passive candidates, submit profile write-ups along with resumes to hiring managers with supporting recommendations for next steps
- You’ll need to guide and influence Hiring Managers on industry best practices and market trends
- You’ll be responsible for providing an exceptional candidate experience for all external, internal, passive and active candidates
- You’ll contribute to talent acquisition initiatives as needed by participating in project content development, working cross-functionally with project stakeholders, and presenting/implanting results
- You’ll advise managers on interview panel structure and coordinate onsite interviews with our scheduling team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.