ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses around the world. ReviewTrackers software quantifies the customer experience, extracting data from customer reviews that allows brands to better understand their customers and turn them into lifelong advocates.
We have built an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers and are seeking a motivated Junior Recruiter who is passionate about matching great talent to the perfect job.
How you will make an impact:
- Engage in full-cycle recruitment for critical roles in the organization; screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, manage offer process, and conduct reference checks
- Get involved in the community through networking events, meet-ups, etc. 2 events per month minimum to continue building a strong community brand for the company and to develop a bench of candidates for current or future roles
- Offer a consistent strong candidate experience; provide a high-touch, delightful experience to each applicant
- Develop and nurture a network of qualified candidates through various sourcing techniques and effective relationship building
- Utilize diverse channels of digital and social media sites for recruitment
- Keep apprised of best-practices in talent acquisition
- Employ creative and attention-grabbing activities to keep ReviewTrackers front of mind for passive candidates
- Manage scheduling for interviews and other recruiting related events
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to identify high quality candidates for open positions
What you bring:
- A minimum of 1 year of recruiting experience (technical recruiting experience preferred but not required)
- Prior experience with GoogleHire (preferred but not required)
- Successful track record managing recruitment for active and passive candidates
- Preferably someone with established relationships within the Chicago tech community
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Working knowledge in full cycle recruitment components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, salary trends, relationship management, and negotiation
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health(Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun yet challenging team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.