Internal Communications Specialist
PEAK6 was brought to life by the idea that a strong collaborative process drives success. The passion for that idea powers our firm still, 20 years later. As a Internal Communications Manager at PEAK6, you will be integral to building and improving the firm’s communication strategy by collaborating with all groups at PEAK6 to advance the firm’s position as an innovative leader in the industry. Working in Communications at PEAK6 means that you will be presented with a variety of new possibilities as you continue to enhance your skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting contextual, efficient two-way communication flow
- Building and shaping an internal communications strategy from the ground up, requiring significant partnership with executives, HR and Marketing throughout the company
- Strong Project manager who can work iteratively to deliver a brand vision and execute via multiple platforms
- Holding leaders accountable to writing and speaking with a consistent tone, manner and voice – always ensuring the company brand stays uniform.
- Having a big picture view of opportunities, identifying, and solving challenges.
- Being a strategic thinker, but also a resourceful executor to support the development and circulation of integrated messaging for internal audiences in an environment that adapts quickly to changes in a competitive landscape.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in internal communications or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Deep knowledge of employee engagement and communications trends and best practices
- Demonstrated business acumen and skills in translating business strategies to comprehensive corporate communication strategies
- Demonstrated ability to understand multiple, diverse stakeholders, anticipate impact of company actions on corporate reputation, and translate complex issues into clear, simple and consistent messages and themes. Experience acting as advisor on company reputation, values and culture
- Proficient at effectively managing workload to meet deadlines, while delivering high-quality work
All of our team members have these traits. You should, too.
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As a PEAK6 Internal Communications Specialist you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Speakers Series
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program
Learn more about our culture on our website at peak6.com/culture.