HRIS and Compensation Manager
- Designs, implements and maintains a Human Resource Information System to optimize record keeping and management of all company personnel (Currently using UltiPro).
- Prioritizes project requests and monitors project completion to assigned deadlines.
- Ensures data integrity by implementing adequate processes, audits, interfaces and backup systems.
- Serves as liaison with the Technology Department on technical matters, software upgrades, and hardware/equipment maintenance.
- Oversees end-user training on all HR applications.
- Oversees HR systems reports to ensure data integrity of reports.
- Consults with other members of HR to ensure that all systems/records comply with appropriate state and federal regulations. Establishes or builds reports and record keeping systems that would be used in event of government audits or legal proceedings.
- Establishes efficient system interfaces with third-party vendors
- Stays abreast of new technologies/systems that could improve corporate efficiency and profitability.
- Provides strong analytical support to senior HR management as it relates to compensation and performance management.
- Administer employee benefits programs and including health and welfare, worker’s compensation, retirement, pension, unemployment claims, leave administration.
- Process all Personnel Action Forms due to merit increases, promotions, bonuses, pay adjustments, etc. Ensures that all necessary documents are received, information is entered into HRMS database, and forwarded to appropriate department(s).
- Interface with Payroll to ensure accuracy of employee information, including employee deductions and contributions, other. etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum five years of experience using computer knowledge for proper human resources record keeping.
- A technical understanding of one or more commercial human resources information products (UltiPro preferred).
- Prior experience in successful HR system conversions or implementations (UltiPro preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex data for a variety of audiences.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong capability in learning and adapting to new technology systems.
- Unquestionable level of professionalism as it relates to confidentiality of employee information.
- Demonstrated experience developing user requirements into functional specifications.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Read Full Job Description