HR Project Specialist
- Previous experience with Human Resources Information Systems experience preferred.
- Previous experience with recruiting and on-boarding.
- Lead new hire administration through online Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Schedules interviews, checks references, makes offers and assists in new hire orientation for employees.
- Provides support for employee questions and involved in the new hire orientation process.
- Provides support on new HR initiatives including software selection and roll-out, employee engagement, HR support and back-up.
- Communicates with employees, management and HR staff as appropriate.
- Provides HR staff support and other special projects.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related coordinator or administrative level work experience
- Proficient with HRIS and MS Office programs
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently in a fast pace environment, demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and create improved processes for efficiency
- Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to follow-through to completion
- Effective communication, writing and grammar skills, paying great attention to detail
- This position will support all aspect of Human Resources and handle projects accordingly
Read Full Job Description